1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Check my messages on my phone.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My best friend Robert Jan.
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
A picture from a sunset in Chile.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I was doing a meet and greet at a show and one of the fans bit my neck. I was shocked!!
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I never watch TV actually.
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
Eiffel65 — I’m Blue.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
Loads of different music actually. Really depends on my mood. “Loyal” by 6LACK is on repeat at the moment.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Wolf of Wall Street.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Cheese, truffle, and mushrooms.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
When my phone dies and no one has a charger.
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
The address of the studio I’m working at in LA.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What’s your favorite emoji?
The high five.
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
I love pizza.